This page is for Colorado residents who wish to sign up for NEW 10th Mountain Division Commemorative License Plates.
At this time these plates are ONLY available for Colorado residents/vehicles.
If you currently have Tenth Mountain Division license plates on this vehicle, you do NOT need to contribute to the 10th MDF again in order to renew your plates with the same vehicle at the DMV. Click here if you are just looking for a certificate reprint/renewal.
If you are a new applicant, here’s what you need to know:
- A contribution of $45 or more will entitle you to one certificate for license plates, which will be emailed to you once your contribution is processed.
- The certificate makes you eligible to purchase these plates from the Colorado DMV.
- The $45 contribution is a one-time requirement per person per vehicle.
- DMV specialty plate fees and standard vehicle registration fees will still be owed to the DMV (not the Tenth Mountain Division Foundation)
- Once you have completed the form, you will receive an email with your certificate.
- Make sure your email is set to display images. Your certificate will arrive as an image in the email, not an attachment.
- Please allow up to 20 minutes for your certificate to arrive. (It will take at least a few minutes to process.)
- Check your junk and spam filters if you do not see the certificate in your inbox.
To begin signing up for NEW Tenth Mountain Division plates please select how many vehicles you want plates for:
Three or More Vehicles:
- If you need to sign up for three sets of plates for three vehicles, use the “2 vehicles” form and then the “1 vehicle” form for the third set.
- If you need to plates for more than three vehicles today you must use a different email address.
- Make sure to check your “spam” or “junk” folders just in case your certificate email ended up there.
If you’re using g-mail, make sure to check all “categories” too.