This form is for signing up for two (2) sets of 10th Mountain Division Commemorative License Plates at the same time.
A contribution of $90 or more will entitle you to two certificates for new sets of plates from the DMV.
Your certificates will be emailed to in a single email to the address provided once your contribution is processed.
|********COLORADO ONLY!******** ********COLORADO ONLY!********
|Important notes about using this form: (Please read carefully, errors could cause delay in processing.)
- By default we have set the form below for a $90 contribution.
- If you wish to contribute more, you may change this amount, but this form is only able to issue two certificates in one email to the address provided. Not three. Not four. Just two.
- If you submit the form with less than $90 in the amount field, it will be processed as a generic donation and our system will be unable to generate a certificate email.
- Do NOT select ““. Doing so may result in your card being charged monthly.
(If you’d like to set up recurring donations, please use our generic donation form here.)
If you’ve signed up for plates using this form before, it’s very important you use a DIFFERENT email address.
- Your email address can only be used a maximum of one time in the “2 vehicles” form and one time in the “1 vehicle” form.
- Using the same email address more than once per form (even on different days) may result in your card being charged and no certificate being emailed. You’ll need to contact us to resolve that issue.
- If you’re not sure if your email address has been used in this before, click here to clear it out of our system before you submit this form.
- Enter your payment information.
- Enter the information for the first vehicle owner in the indivdual name and address fields below.
- Enter the information for the second vehicle owner (even if it’s the same person) in the COMMENT field. Please include Name, Address, City, State, and ZIP only please.
- Review your information and click “donate now” once.
- If you’d like to recognize a loved one with your donation, enter their name in the “on behalf of” field.
- Check your email for your certificates. It could take up to 20 minutes to arrive.
Again, this form is for Colorado residents and vehicles only. Please do not enter any state other than Colorado in the “state field”. Certificates will NOT be honored in any other state at this time.