|Important notes about using this form: (Please read carefully, errors could cause delay in processing.)
- By default we have set the form below for a $45 contribution.
- If you wish to contribute more, you may change this amount, but this form is only able to issue one certificate in one email to the address provided. Not two. Not three. Just one.
- If you submit the form with less than $45 in the amount field, it will be processed as a generic donation and our system will be unable to generate a certificate email.
- Do NOT select “Monthly recurring donation”. Doing so may result in your card being charged monthly.
(If you’d like to set up recurring donations, please use our generic donation form here.)
- If you’ve signed up for plates using this form before, it’s very important you use a DIFFERENT email address.
- Your email address can only be used a maximum of one time in this form.
- Using the same email address more than once per form (even on different days) may result in your card being charged and no certificate being emailed.
You’ll need to contact us to resolve that issue.
- Not sure if your email address has been used in this form before? Click here to clear it out of our system before you click submit.
- Enter your payment information.
- Enter the information for the vehicle owner in the name and address fields below
- Review your information and click “donate now” once.
- Let us know who your donation is in honor or memory of by putting their name in the “on behalf of” field, and tell us about them briefly in the comment field. (optional)
- Check your email for your certificates. It could take up to 20 minutes to arrive.
Again, this form is for Colorado residents and vehicles only. Please do not enter any state other than Colorado in the “state field”. Certificates will NOT be honored in any other state at this time.