To get your Colorado 10th Mountain Division Foundation specialty license plates, simply fill out the donation form below.
- Any contribution of $45 or more will entitle you to one certificate for license plates, which will be emailed to you once your contribution is processed.
- The certificate makes you eligible to purchase these plates from the Colorado DMV.
- The $45 contribution is one a one-time requirement per person per vehicle.
- If you have already contributed to get a certificate for your vehicle, you do not need to contribute again when you go to renew your plates.
- At this time we are only able to offer 10th Mountain Division Commemorative License Plates to Colorado vehicle owners and residents only!
- DMV specialty plate fees and standard vehicle registration fees may still be owed to the DMV (not the 10th MDF)
- Once you have completed the form below, you will receive an email with your certificate.
- Make sure your email is set to display images, it will arrive as an image in the email, not an attachment.
- Please allow up to 20 minutes for your certificate to arrive. Check your junk and spam filters.
- You can learn more about the commemorative plate program and Frequently Asked Questions.
Need more than one set of plates?
- If you want more than one set of plates, please submit you contributions separately using different email addresses.
- Currently our system assigns certificates to your email address. Using the same email address twice will not trigger an automatic email for the second set of plates and will cause a delay in delivery of the second certificate. We’re currently working on a multiple certificate signup form. If you contributed twice using the same email, please contact us.
- Example: Do not donate $90 for two plates in the same transaction, donate $45 twice using different email addresses.
- Example 2: If you’ve previously used “email@example.com” for a set of plates, don’t use “firstname.lastname@example.org” for a second set of plates. Use a different address that has not been used in this form before.